Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Lake Edge, Puchong

Many people work their whole life to pay for two things – car and house. To many, buying a house is one of the biggest decisions made in a lifetime. It is a commitment that will tie you down and take your freedom away and yet it is something that many are willing to do, all because they want a house to be called a Home.

Last week, I had an opportunity to take a walk in Lake Edge, Puchong. For those that are not familiar with Lake Edge, it is a guarded and gated concept development by YTL with large landscape area and a private club house for the residents. Amidst the hustle and bustle of Puchong, this place is like a resort once you step into Lake Edge. First impression in mind is that “No way a place like this exists just right behind Tesco, Puchong”. See below map for Lake Edge location. Click on image to enlarge.



Here is the satellite snapshot of Lake Edge area. There is a private lake within Lake Edge.



I will share with you some of the scene that I captured during the evening walk. A picture is worth a thousand words. Thus, I’ll do less of the writing from here onwards. Enjoy!

This is the back of a typical courtyard homes.


Linear park, open space in between Parkville homes – unique collection of 8 semi-detached and 8 bungalow homes.




Can you feel the quality of life that the residents here take pleasure in?


They have a private lake too. And there is big open space too for recreation just by the lake.










And the playground….










Now at the clubhouse…




Tennis court & basketball court


Infinity pool






The gym



This is Waterville - the latest property in Lake Edge. Btw, I was told that all 50 units have been sold out. Price is from RM 1.6M. This proves that there are demand for quality home in Puchong.


After my walk in Lake Edge, I start to understand why the owners/residents here have a saying - You need to be here to experience and feel the quality of living in Lake Edge. Oh…many of the owners here upgrade within Lake Edge. Eg. From linked house to semi-d/bungalow.

I hope thru my posts, many who could not enter Lake Edge (yes, they have tight security) will have the opportunity to have an insight into Lake Edge living. Hence, I totally agree that Lake Edge is truly a home sweet home in the heart of Puchong for the lucky few. 

3 comments:

  1. R u a residence in Lake Edge? How did u manage to take all this pics if you are not? Just curious. I m a resident in Lake Edge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Ruth, I've not updated this blog for a very long time. Anyway, I'm able to take the pics as long as I'm within Lake Edge compound. Can be visitor too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I see this post is old but I just came across it. How is Lake edge now? I am interested in moving there...any feedback will be highly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete