Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Desa Idaman, Puchong Prima

Some time about two years ago, I remember I saw the road show for Desa Idaman and find it pretty interesting. They have this water theme park concept as their main facility in Desa Idaman. It's like Tiara Beach Resort in Port Dickson except that this is residential and not service apartments.

Thought interesting, I have doubts on projects like that. They are not easy to build and to maintain especially with the medium range apartments. However, one weekend I had the urge to pay this place a visit and see their showroom on site.

See the photos to believe, I was quite amazed with the outcome.
















The built is definitely commendable. I've not seen many construction to turn out with so neat lines and the cement surface everywhere is smooth. Their Q&A is worth a thousand praise.



From the chart I saw, they have approximately 25% more not sold! Unfortunately, as you would expect, the not so good units are left and they are on the higher floors and there's no lift service here. Ahaa, there's NO lift servicing Desa Idaman's 5 story apartments.

That's the only turn off. Other than that, it is quite a decent residence for family which they can assure their kids will have great weekend even at home. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment