Saturday, October 17, 2009

IOI Boulevard is now OPEN

So far my updates is always around Puchong area. It's only because I stay near here and I get to observe more of the growth around this area. Anyway, let's get back to the topic.

This morning when I drove on LDP along Puchong, I saw this big banner hanging over the IOI Boulevard building that shows it is now open with some well known F&B outlets. Too bad I didnt have my camera with me just now. However, among few that I remember are Umai-Ya, Otak-Otak place, Pappa Rich and Nasi Lemak Antarabangsa.

The banner captured my attention and so I make a stop over to check out the place. So far only Otak-otak place is open for business, the rest are still under renovation. Other than the F&B mentioned above, there's a korean restaurant and another Japanese fusion restaurant there. I also saw a salon and an Optical shop is already open for business.

Last but not least, there's bazaar @ flea market going on in that area. Today is their first day operating and it will be going on every weekend. There's already few stall setup and I foresee it will be packed with stalls soon, perhaps in few more weeks.

I'm glad that there's more things coming up around Puchong area and it seems like Puchong will be the next PJ.

Up next I'll be posting on Desa Idaman site progress. Check in again tomorrow for the updates. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment